Free

Yes it is not easy to understand that Lac is falling so much today. I supplemented at 32.5, thought it was the bottom for this time, but no? Can not see there are market reasons that are to blame in a fall, but here is my bid which should be read as ideas, and nothing else.

The business case is intact. Technical use of Lithium will in the futurebe necessary. It is my perceived new solution that the Lithium technology will be used for all smaller batteries up to standard cars, storage in private villas, smaller buildings and technical facilities. For storage at Power to X, and larger batteries, batteries without lithium but of the liquid type will be used. This type will be much cheaper, but has the disadvantage that they can not withstand the same heat, and also develop heat. (Can be read in many places). Therefore, the need for Lithium is only increasing.

Development of Lithium will require new solutions, but here I see precisely Lac will be able to solve this task as they have a management with technical knowledge. It will cost money, but I wonder if there will be no public investment, backed up politically. This is how it is here in Denmark with most new green initiatives (they have good opportunities).

TA options

- remember to look at the volume in Lac, for me to see it rises below high volume, and falls below lower volume. It usually says that the rising trend should win. (we hope)

- There may be shorts inside as a player that production extended, and that is probably also correct, but the most important thing for me is that there will be a production, and if partnerships are closed, I will not be out.(what should I buy if not Lac, can not find anything better)

Must admit I'm a little tired of the ups and downs, can better like a steady increase.

Have a nice weekend, and remember to watch Formula 1 with Kevin M. (I know they are not green, but there must also be room for a little fun)

New Message
Please login to post a reply