Free
Message: CNBC Fast Money. Elon Musk teases Tesla's entry into lithium mining. LAC is talked about the most (: L 2

There is no doubt that it is possible for Elon Musk to start a Lithium mine, but it will not start in the first years either. It will probably be something better for Tesla to make a partnership where they can get some of the earnings back.

- In general, I believe that you as a company can not be good at everything, and Tesla must also take care of that.

- Elon Musk also has a bit to report without it being completely analyzed.

- Also believe we have seen the top of Tesla, if one compares with Ford, GM, VW, Mercedes, PSA group and not to forget Toyota. Tesla does not have the product width needed at all once the EV really has to make an impact. Note that Tesla has a PE of 233, and cash of 18 billion, debt 9 billion. That is, with the current earnings, they have to spend 233 years to pay the market value. 9 billion They can hardly buy Lac without having to issue new shares.

- Ford has a PE of 8, cash of 36 billion. and a debt of 139bn.

What happens if Ford succeeds with EV conversion, they will rise and Tesla will fall wildly.Therefore, Tesla is working to diversify investments so that the market value can not be compared with the other car factories.

What can be a joker, is if Tesla can come up with self-driving cars before everyone else, but I wonder if, there is still a long way to go.

This is not to talk down Tesla's significance for the EV, it's just too expensive ........., and should cause problems when they can not grow at the same speed.

Lac is very cheap if they get production and they have understood to get knowledge from Gangfeng in a good way.

New Message
Please login to post a reply