Free

Summarizing the Share Price change today:  "Easy come, Easy GO!"

Proving that it takes real "guts" to be a long term Buy and Hold LAC share holder.  You guys are a gutsy group!

All of you who delayed gratification until you finished your individual educational challenges know full well the meaning of delayed gratification.  Seems like I spent an entire life time "in school".  Just didn't realize during that time that I would be playing the delayed gratification time at a point in time where I have to buy candles by the gross just to complete the display on my birthday cake.

A little frustrating, eh?  Well, H2 will bring better news.  Over 1,600 people working presently up at Cauchari-Olaroz and they are not just up there at above 13,000 feet waiting for their lottery numbers to be picked.  The latest air photos of the layout at Cauchari-Olaroz give positive proof to the fact that it won't be long before that facility actually reaches commissioning and goes into production.  The facility pictures have sure changed for the better over the years.  COVID was indeed a big bump in the road, but with 100% of the workers now having completed at least 2 vaccine shots and over 5,000,000 person hours up there without an injury things are moving forward.  I liked that part in the report about 

• Additional resources continue to be added to accelerate and de-risk commissioning and ramp-up. 

I am not sure exactly what that means, but it sounds good!  Hope does, indeed, beat eternal in the LAC investors heart.  And with good reasons.

Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply