Free

Optimism in the short term is becoming indeed more difficult to generate regarding LAC.  I think most, if not all, of the members of this Hub have a long perspective on LAC even though we may have thought that 2022 would be more fotuitous in terms of the share price than it has been so far.  The war in Ukraine, inflation and poor economic developments in the U.S. and abroad, the potential for adverse political developments in South America in general and in Argentina in specific, the delays regarding Thacker Pass and the opposition to its development by certain portions of the indeginous population, and the limited extent of the upcoming production phase of Cauachari-Olaroz for the year 2022 all have had a limiting bearing on Share Price.  It is a time of uncertainty to say the least.

For me at least, the above disappointing events are still balanced, in part, by what I perceive to be a continuing expansion of the market for lithium now and in the immediate future and the fact that LAC still has a positive balance sheet and now has multiple possible future revenue streams.

As long as the demand for the eventual product of LAC expands then I will remain hopeful of a better share price.  If and when I see a contraction to that demand or until I see a serious challenge by another technology to the current expansion of demand for lithium then I will remain optimistic.

Onward through the FOG?

The outlier in this scenario remains Judge Du's decision, whenever she finally delivers "the great reveal".

New Message
Please login to post a reply