Free

“…We have received a violation report regarding your post and have found it in violation of our policy…“

Dear Admin, the report  you have received is inaccurate and ridiculous and I would recommend do dismiss report as baseless. In fact, my proposal is to issue at least a short term ban to the author of this report for wasting your valuable time.

Assuming it is about the combination of words “Elon”, “Musk” and “Fraud” in my  recent comment comments. As a matter of a fact, Mr. Musk has 2 (out of many) lawsuits at the moment, which deal with:
Fraudulent Tweet regrading taking Tesla public
Fraudulent video, claiming that Tesla cars are able to drive without a driver (well, not really sure, that is part of a separate lawsuit yet)

Since I am not a native speaker and my knowledge of English is somewhat limited, would you please advise, how should I  call, in English Let me just ask a question, how do you call, in English, an individual who intentionally makes an inaccurate video in order to drive sales of a product? That would help me to better contributor on your site and I would also minimize the opportunity to harm feeling of fellow Agora members. All the alternatives, I am aware of, would not pass the basic vocabulary test. Thank you very much for your help in this matter.

Cheers Pavel

New Message
Please login to post a reply