Free

Yes, frustrated seems to be the right, and good time to buy up. Unfortunately, it seems that GM can therefore get really cheap shares at the next purchase, USD 27 they probably won't reach. Not selling but buying with anything I can get. Can't understand who is selling, but the buyers are probably gone until the split. I believe that it is purely technical, who buys in a downtrend if you have not known the company for many years. New buyers can only see that capital is needed for the next few years and do not know the situation and may expect further dilution. Excited about value proposition?

For new investors:

Lac will be split in two, Lac = US company and Laac will be the Agentine companies.

Laac is 3 mines where CO will produce and deliver profits from the end of 2023, but full prosecution in 2024, and expansion at the end of 2024.

The other two mines are development projects that will be developed over the next few years. Note that they are a brand new production plant that beats all similar plants in quality. Do your own calculation of what such a facility costs + rights + earnings for many years, and you have the market price.

Lac is a mine in Nevada that is under construction, and is scheduled to produce in 2026, at startup it will be the largest mine in the US, and one of the largest worldwide. Will produce up to 100,000 tons of Lithium, perhaps with greater potential, and will become a "green mine". Think about what it has cost to get approval, planning and procuring cheap capital. There are now investments from GM, government loans are on the way, stable shareholder even the price is falling. This gives a fairly large market price.

What is a fair share price? I will not estimate this further because it will be so high for both new companies that it does not look realistic and only seems frivolous. The biggest risk is that the price of Lithium should become extremely low, or Lithium will be replaced by another material in batteries.

The price will probably fluctuate over time, as oil does today. It becomes a speculative material like other raw materials, but follows the need in the end.

Remember that Lithium is the lightest material in relation to W/kg. Note that the next new battery to come on the market is the Solid State battery, and this has not arrived yet, and has been many years in the making, this contains at least as much lithium as the current ones. Anodes are in solid form and therefore safer in relation to fire, and will have longer range For EV, but instantly longer charging time. Lithium is therefore not on its way out of the market. On the other hand, Lithium for power storage will increase demand if the price becomes low and EV production cannot absorb the supply.

New Message
Please login to post a reply