Free

Selling all shares and moving money to somewhere else was probably the smartest move to make. And I applaud anyone, who has seen “through the fog” and made such move. I did not. After all those years of trading/shorting LAC, such elementary mistake in a judgment! My only excuse is, that I gave too much of focus on my current position in TSLA.

“Old LAC” has never given a rats about its (retail) shareholders, so one can be hardly surprised, but everyone is smart after the fact. My current hope is (due to the lack of any data, I would not call that “analysis”), that LAAC will make sort of positive statement in their Q3 report, hopefully adds few tons of shipments to China on top of those 5000 tons, which are already on its way, and that make return the share price to some reasonable level.

NewCoLAC is a different story, GM is delaying is EV lines, the only hope there is the loan approval. Nothing else can move it. Looking at my statistic here, I guess, I am just writing too much. Sort of trying write out from my actual depression. I had a slightly different idea how “unlocking value” should look like :-). Those 50% were there, just the “minus” sign does not fit.

New Message
Please login to post a reply