Free

"somewhat OK"

I wish I could be that optimistic.  As for alternative lithium mine locations, whether owned by the Chinese or anyone else, it takes years to develop a lithium mine.  Not an overnight proposition.  So, maybe... just maybe.. we have a little window here as it applies to LAC and LAAC.  At least LAAC is in production.  As for LAC the stated 2026 production schedule is just waiting for the typical LAC digging up that goal post and planting it 100 yards down the line.  Don't put a lot of faith into that 2026 prognostication unless you still think that Sam Houston State will be Division 1 National Champs  in college football.

Oh, by the way:  2023 Football Standings - Conference USA

So, is there any smidgen of a "Silver Lining" left on this turkey?  

Of course, the elusive DOE "Loan" or "Mega Loan" might still have a positive influence on the LAC stock price, if and when it should appear on the horizon.  Another Mobile Goal Post phenomenal transposition? "Soon", right?  Well, maybe

Realistically, Spring might actually spring the share price "Up and to the Right", assuming that the market for EVs picks up in the Spring of 2024.  On the other hand, the Poster Country for EV adoption, Norway, has started to have some 2nd thoughts about its adoption of EVs.  Maybe not to the point of "Drinking the Kool Aid", but at least to the point of removing some of the shine  off the goal of total conversion from ICE to BEV.

Why Norway — the poster child for electric cars — is having second thoughts (gnnhd.tv)

Well, neighbor................

momma said there would be days like this song - Search (bing.com)

Onward (?) through the FOG!  

Oat-Willie-Onward.jpg (800×584) (bp.blogspot.com)

Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply