Free

I've been buying this stock since it was pennies as Western Lithium. If I'd sold at $40, I could retire comfortably. But here's why I didn't. I saw how high Piedmont went with lesser resources and no permits. Into the 80s I think. I assumed that Lac was the superior stock and would follow suit. I was wrong and made the mistake of trying to outguess the market. And Musk was behind that run with his announcement on " battery day" that he would buy from Piedmont. Also greed was my problem too.  A very wealthy friend (he owns half of Austin) once said to me, "The more you get, the more you want "  I'm still ahead but not like when it was $40.  I did buy 2 Teslas last year and it is my firm belief that if folks knew what a superior drive an electric car is they'd all get one. But I've always believed that the price HAS TO COME DOWN so that people can afford them! Until then the electric car biz is stalled: a simple economic fact 

• Also I mentioned once that the former prez of Western Lithium is a friend. At dinner in Tahoe a few months ago, he mentioned he was a bit concerned that extracting  Lithium from clay was not a financially proven event. I don't think he has any stock 
New Message
Please login to post a reply