Free

Can only prove you right. I have my full portion in Laac, and at a loss. Have sold my Lac to put them in something else until we see they keep the project plan.

That Laac has such a low market price with almost the entire project paid for, and the possibility of using profits for stage 2, perhaps with a smaller loan, I don't understand. You can of course ask the following questions?

- is the interest rate on the two-buy bond? I believe so, and we will probably see some reductions in 2024.

- Is the lithium price about to bottom out? Hope so, but there may be problems with large warehouses. I have probably been thoroughly wrong on this point, but the problem is also that in Denmark and the entire Nordic region there are still large sales of EVs, but many other countries do not have the same appetite for EVs at all. Let's hope the big markets also start buying again.

We will probably only see the big increase in Lithium consumption in 2025 and beyond.

Conclusion: you keep Laac, and repurchase Lac according to the situation. Article from Cal, I think also tells that hope is intact.

New Message
Please login to post a reply