Free

Am I misunderstanding this analysis from Zack. They write that in 2023 you will see earnings of $0.2 per share. If it fits, you will see an earnings of approx. 160 miles x0.2 = $32mil., and then 2024 will theoretically yield a maximum of $150m. Converted to share price, a fair value would be around $9. This is without other projects and expansion of CO.

Conclusion: Actually somewhat less than I had seen, but of course Lithium prices have also gone from Yuan 500,000 to 100,000, so with that in mind, an SP of $45 or 90 for the old Lac wouldn't be wrong.

I will stay in Laac and hope to establish my position for Lac again during 2024.

When you read all the new articles about the development of batteries, we are close to seeing batteries that can be charged in 15 minutes, are not temperature sensitive and have a longer life. It will really move. For us here in the Nordic countries it is great, because we lose 25% of the capacity when we go in minus degrees, and for the US with long distances it must also be a breakthrough that you can achieve full capacity in 15 minutes.

I believe we will again see a shortage of Lithium for a few years, so I am betting that Laac will make a very good profit, and the timing from Thacker will hopefully be perfect. Refuses to give up, now we take the second round.

New Message
Please login to post a reply