Free

Hope everyone in the forum is doing well. I am unfortunately completely out of Lithium investments at the moment. This is mostly due to the fact that the price of Lithium has fallen completely, so I have chosen a break and then try to get back a bit of what was lost. The case itself is certainly intact, and here in the Nordics of Europe, EV sales are well over 50% of the actual sales. Tesla in the lead, but starting to be squeezed by VW and the French providers. China is now entering the market, but there are many reservations about Chinese cars. I see price pressure on all EV cars and thus also on Lithium, and unfortunately I think all the analyzes of supply and demand for Lithium are completely beside the point. Unfortunately, I believed these analyses. If you make your own calculation based on a consumption of between 75kg and 100kg of lithium per car I mean it's not completely wrong. Here you will see that quite a lot of cars can be produced per tons of Lithium?

Here, of course, you have to take into account poor quality and needs other than cars, but I also suspect that quite a lot of Lithium is produced on the black market to avoid environmental requirements? because otherwise the price should be somewhat higher.

Of course, this is just my opinion and is not substantiated.

Based on this, I wait to go back in until we see an increase in prices.

Very good day, and sorry that I am not an investor at the moment because my heart really lies with Lac Nevada.

New Message
Please login to post a reply