Free

Thank you for your answer, and I understand your point, and it is correct that a great many new technologies are on the way to replace Lithium. It is probably also possible where weight is not as demanding as for EV production.

- Lithium batteries are the product that gives the most w/kg, and therefore we have not yet seen replacements for EVs.

- Lithium batteries have always been too expensive for batteries for use in power storage. I think that would also apply in the future, but right now the situation looks different, as you can buy highly efficient Lithium batteries at a reasonable price, and you know from EV that they work. Therefore, I see the lithium stock moving down. It's not something I have valid data on, but as you know we have to find the things in the future that can move the share up again.

For information, I am installing a brand new air/water heat pump for my private home, and this new model has a web module that receives a signal from our electricity company about when the electricity is cheapest, and then starts by running heat to a buffer tank. The same makes good sense with battery storage from the sun and cheap electricity around the clock.

Otherwise, it's great to be back again, and turn different things around. Has been heavily in 3 other shares, Danish NOVO (obesity medicine), C4 US bio. and HIMS which is a platform for online medical help and medicine. It has helped my loss so now I'm trying to give it another chance.

good luck

New Message
Please login to post a reply