Free

Bill, as always you laid your thoughts in near perfect manner, so I always envy your command of the English. Have you took typing skill lessons also? (smile).

Anyway, it is not just two or three month what bothers me but overall world economy and something I can not put my finger on it… it feels like everyone pulled back and eventhou it is great to see younger generation got out and crowded the restaurants and bars  last weekend, still…

Ohio is just about opened everything and people are coming back, but how long will it take for us mentally to get back to same happy state of mind, start travel worry free?  When will world and people  come back to pre corona state of economy, state of mind, that bliss of not worrying ? Going on vacations, buying cars. .That will take longer then three month I afraid. So, we just have to move our goal-post maybe a year or so.

In mean time those who want to make quick money can jump on a hot horse- some pharma stocks, but that’s a  different subject. Stay safe.

New Message
Please login to post a reply