Free

Earlier in the year 2021, Electrovaya purchased the manufacturing equipment from a defunct Michigan cell manufacturer.  Using their R&D department they have been modifying the equipment to make their own product.  Along with that purchase they hired engineers with roll to roll experience (or at least posted the jobs).  It appears they are preparing to make cathodes.  Then earlier this week we see a job posting for a "Technologist : Composit polimer extrusion".

https://ca.indeed.com/jobs?q=electrovaya&hl=en&from=ja&l=Mississauga,%20ON&radius=50&alid=56facafae4b0bcc81ee35f39&tmtk=1flbun8ogu7ti800&utm_campaign=job_alerts&utm_medium=email&utm_source=jobseeker_emails&of=1&fr=t&vjk=8344fdfc450fa18d&advn=335486179962457

So I was trying to figure out how these two went together when another poster presented this interesting link.

Overview on Lithium-Ion Battery 3D-Printing By Means of Material Extrusion - IOPscience  

It now appears that Electrovaya is planning to 3D print solid state material onto these cathodes.  They said they would have a scaled up solid stste cell by first calendar quarter 2022.

LAC should have it's construction permits about that time.  Looks like things are coming together.  Anyway I already shared EFL as a secondary pick for your account.  I sure hope it works out...

New Message
Please login to post a reply