Free

“…What's the "F" in FElon stand for?...”

It stands for what it stands for. In order to stay in line with the local regulations, we may say, it is an unfortunate typo. But it definitely has nothing to do with freedom.

“…When Dorsey stepped down and Agrawal…”

I am afraid, I cannot intelligently speak about those people, because I barely know the first one. As a non-american, I pretty much stay away from the US “cancel culture” which is so popular among leftists in the US. The freedom of public speech is a fiction in the US (which bothers me a bit) and Twitter is not really an apolitical platform. I just find ridiculous, that Musk with his history of eliminating opponents on Twitter, is now trying to put himself into a position of someone to protect this part of the US constitution. Given his past performance in this field, it is rather a joke. At the same time, it would be hard for me to say if the rule of Musk over Twitter would be any better than current management. He would definitely used Twitter to boost his ego and it would eventually helped to prevent/delay the meeting of TSLA shares with the reality.

“…Montana Sceptics was essentially full of people shorting TSLA. And how did that turn out for them? You expect Elon to not fight back. Or maybe the 1st amendment only works in one direction?...”

Thank you for pointing this out. This is the classic example, how the 1st amendment would work under the rule of someone like Musk. He has right to “fight back”, but to abuse his access to Twitter data and  calling MS boss in order to silence him as an opponent is not exactly in line with the spirit of the 1st amendment. And this is not the only case, where Musk, IMHO, has taken such “shortcuts”.

But you are right, that TSLAQ crowd has lost an Musk has won at the end. The winner takes it all and nobody is challenging the questionable steps, Musk has taken in the process. I guess, all the pending lawsuits, related to his pas will be quietly paid off as well. At the end of the day, it is impossible to sent a billionaire into a jail, definitely not in a democracy. 

“…When Elon was asked to ban Russia's false communication through his Starlink he refused. Why is that? Please explain Pavel I would like to hear your rant...”

Sorry, no rant here, I have no clue what you mean.

“…It will not be Musk buying us all alone. I assure you of that...”

Well, IMHO, Musk is not going to buy LAC (I hope, Evans is sober enough not to go to bed with him) and he is not going to buy Twitter either. In the latter case, he is just having fun and using the “army” of followers of St Elon Church to manipulate Twitter stock price higher to make quick money out of that. Unfortunately fully legal. Twitter should have blocked his account on the very first day to eliminate his influence over the stock price.

“…I'll make the leap that Elon Musk, the richest man on the planet… etc”

You are entitled do you your opinion. He has definitely outsmarted many, especially the gamma squeeze on TSLA shares was a good one. I guess, noobody saw that coming and SEC is apparently blind to such actions. 

Cheers

New Message
Please login to post a reply