Focused on Exploring For Graphite and Lithium Deposits
Supplying the New Demand for Graphite in Li-Ion Batteries
- Refractory Zone drilling returns 100m intercepts and multiple 10% CG Zones
- The strike length of the mineralization is estimated at 900 m in the NW-SE direction and is open in both directions
- Working on resource estimate in compliance with NI 43-101 for the entire Project including the 36 new drill holes completed
The Refractory Zone:
The geology is consistent with the Central Metasedimentary Belt of the Grenville Province and includes quartzofeldspathic rocks, quartzite, biotite gneiss, marble and locally pegmatitic quartzofeldspathic rocks. Graphite is locally present in quartzite and biotite gneiss and in shear zones where the graphite content usually ranges from 1-10% graphite on surface, including visible flakes, with the showings indicating an apparent strike length of approximately 5 kilometers, giving a large prospective area to explore for a graphite resource.
Graphite grab sample assay results derived from the Company's recent sampling and mapping program on the La Loutre property. The sampling program has confirmed a graphite bearing structure covering an area approximately 7 kilometers by 1 kilometer with results of up to 22.04% graphite in multiple parallel zones of 30-50 meters wide. Another area has also been identified covering approximately 2 kilometers by 1 kilometer in multiple parallel zones of 20-50 meters wide which includes results up to 18% graphite.
- La Loutre High-grade Graphite Property in Quebec
- Current indicated resource of 4.1 Mt of 6.5% Cg
- Working toward a Pre-Economic Assessment (PEA) that will increase its current indicated resource of 4.1 Mt of 6.5% Cg to over 10 Mt of 10%
- 21-hole diamond drilling program on the Refractory Zone of the La Loutre graphite property returned multiple 100m intercepts and 10% CG Zones
- 1.5 hour drive north of Montreal
- Water, power, paved highway right to the property, and a gravel road provides complete access
- La Loutre High Grade Intercepts: 110 metres of 7% and 130 meters of 14%CG