Leveling the playing field between online retail giants and brick & mortar businesses

Sponsored

Good Evening Rob, to You & your Team.

A never ending, Job well done, I say as many can see with the NRs you provide. Keeping us well informed does give us the info required to do a solid DD.

Many Thanks from myself & Others. 

I love the future I see in this firm, and the future is now as you continue to deliver the ' golden eggs ' from our ' Golden Goose ' called LOOP.

I don't see any one else out there in the market place, as a firm, that delivers with so many pilot projects addressing so many diverse needs of ' Needy ' customers.

Simply put, IMO, customers/clients/partners are becoming very needy of the LOOP AI offerings.

It appears, IMO, that the ever increasing # and speed of new pilots will add quite nicely to the revenues. Upon successful completion I expect they will also be leading to significant, ongoing revenues. An olde saying for this would be ' Now we're off to the Races '. All good.

Great work. The hard work is much appreciated to make things most ' Disruptive ', and needed by the customers both great & small. As an investor, I'm living the dream.

Sincerely,

Topseeker

P.S. I really enjoyed your reaching out some time ago to a manufacturer about a possible extreme monthly capacity for the FOBI product needed to address global demand as required. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply