Welcome To The Louvem Mines Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Tricks of the trade

posted on Feb 04, 2010 03:02PM

I'm not too sure what the anonymous seller is trying to accomplish in our shares recently with selling pressure but I'll just have to assume it's not positive for us. I suspect that the gold cartel fringes out to investment bankers who rap the related shares upon signal. It's not just ours that gets hit when gold is jammed lower with paper products, it's all of them. If we had a board that was interested in higher shareholder prices then I suppose that they would direct Martin to be more positive in his news releases. As I remember, Jean Guy Rivard, was ALWAYS positive to a degree.

The mystery projection of increased gold production for Richmont continues to be unsubstantiated. I see this morning that four new members of their board have been added. It appears Richmont is getting serious about talking up their share price by adding more suits to the mix.

It would not be unreasonable for one of the new board members of Richmont to ask the question, why don't we own 100% of Louvem Mines? Could this be the reason for a blackout on positive assessments from our leader? Could Richmont be planning to acquire the remaining balance of the shares not owned for below realistic values from minority shareholders? If it is, it wouldn't be the first time that minority holders were put on the chopping block.

New Message
Please login to post a reply