Commercialized a highly effective skin cancer scanning device

Used for over 12 years and supported by more than 15 published clinical studies

Sponsored

I am sorry but as part of the Senior Executive team, I do not have the time to respond on 6 years of press releases. MedX has been an evolving story as is the case with all turn arounds. In the 6 year period, you are referring to MedX has had a number of false starts where we learned where our technology was best in class and where we needed to spend time and resources so that we could have a truly globally scalable technology. We have arrived at that point in time. So what we learned from our past was our SIAcopy technology (optical scanner) is the best in the world the problem as until we had our own telemedicine platform we were to your point a number of 1 hit wonders. The first order out of Brazil on January 16th of this year is an indication of this position.  Now with our telemedicine platform, patient management system and best-in-class optical scanner(SIAscope) we are seeing a large demand for our offering. That is why we have ramped up our sales force and will be focused on driving more large scale sales in the near future. I hope this is useful.

New Message
Please login to post a reply