Commercialized a highly effective skin cancer scanning device

Used for over 12 years and supported by more than 15 published clinical studies

Sponsored

Thank you for your question. Our Mexican partners have been busy completing the necessary requirements to obtain regulatory approval in Mexico. They are ahead of target in spite of the COVID-19 situation and we are confident we will have approval shortly. It is difficult to put a timeline on this process as it is in the hands of the regulatory authorities. MedX has 35 Countries where we have regulatory approval with the most recent being Brazil. It is an area we understand very well. We work hand in hand with our Mexican partners to secure the regulatory approval and I believe this has been a very smooth process because of the professionalism and knowledge of our partners. We will update our shareholders the moment we have approval.

We are continuing to work with a number of very large scale opportunities in Canada and the USA. These opportunities, take a long time to reach completion as there are many steps in the process, such as; regulatory, logistics, workflow, cybersecurity, privacy protection, costing, marketing, manufacturing just to name a few. I can say we are moving along on all fronts and once we complete our first roll-out I think shareholders will have a much better understanding of the scalability of our technology. I can assure investors there is no other technology that I am aware of that can do what MedX does. I think once we prove this with a large brand name customer shareholders will see the company in a different light.

Brazil continues to make great progress and I believe will be a great revenue generator in the years to come. Our partners in Brazil have a strong understanding and relationship with the Dermatological community and that is where they are focused on deploying SIAscopes and our DermSecure platform currently. COVID has caused a bit of a slowdown while everyone has adjusted to the new reality however we are now back on track and I expect this will show in the near future. 

The recent additions to the management team are now fully integrated and have helped MedX stay focused on getting the large opportunities in front of us across the finish line. More to follow very shortly from the Senior Management team.

New Message
Please login to post a reply