Commercialized a highly effective skin cancer scanning device

Used for over 12 years and supported by more than 15 published clinical studies

Sponsored

Thank you for the question. Firstly let me apologize for the delay in responding to your question. I am usually pretty good at getting back to shareholders, but I missed this. 2020 has been a transitional year for MedX as we focused the company on our DermSecure teledermatology platform. We added additional overhead to increase our global sales, and the team is now fully integrated, and their efforts will be apparent in Q4. Q3 showed initial sales in Brazil, which were hampered by the COVID outbreak. Brazil was hit particularly hard. I am confident 2021 will be an exceptional year for our Brazilian market as we continue to receive strong interest from our Brazilian partner.

I believe shareholders have been frustrated with the lack of revenue-producing news that shows that the management team knows how to go to market and that we have an offering that solves a real-world problem. I promise we will be addressing this issue imminently.

MedX has several large-scale initiatives that, unfortunately, do take time but, once announced, will show that we are truly a leader in teledermatology. I share your frustration with the share price; however, I think once we start to show significant recurring revenue, the share price will respond accordingly. 

I hope this helps 

New Message
Please login to post a reply