Welcome To The Monument Mining Ltd HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free
Message: Monument Closes Famehub Exploration Land Acquisition in Malaysia
Great news, rtq already $0,4, now let's finally break this resistance!
Monument Closes Famehub Exploration Land Acquisition in Malaysia

Sep. 14, 2010 (Filing Services Canada) -- Monument Mining Ltd. (MMY - TSX Venture, D7Q1 - FWB), "Monument" or the "Company" reports that following acceptance from TSX Venture Exchange and Board approval, it has closed the previously announced acquisition (the "Famehub Acquisition") of prospective exploration lands adjacent to its Selinsing Gold Mine (the "Famehub Property") and a corresponding data package.

Through its wholly owned subsidiary Damar Consolidated Exploration Sdn Bhd, the exploration arm of Monument's Malaysian group of companies, the Company acquired the Famehub Property by purchasing 100% of the issued and outstanding shares of Famehub Venture Sdn Bhd ("Famehub"), a company incorporated in Malaysia. Famehub has rights to approximately 32,000 acres of prospective exploration land to the north of Buffalo Reef along trend and east of the Selinsing gold mine. Famehub also owns a package of technical information and exploration database in respect to the subject property. The full purchase price for the Famehub Acquisition is $1.5 million in cash and 14 million common shares of the Company. The Company has started preparation to implement its exploration programs, targeting the consolidation of its Selinsing and Buffalo Reef properties together with the Famehub Property around the newly constructed producing Selinsing gold mine in order to extend the life of the mine with increased resources nearby.

Snowden Consulting Group (Australia) has completed an independent technical report on Famehub Property. It is engaged in advising and reviewing the exploration programs of Damar as well as undertaking all of the QA/QC work on the programs. Snowden is also retained to produce an updated NI 43-101 report by the end of Calendar 2010.

Robert F. Baldock, President and CEO
Monument Mining Limited
Suite 490- 688 West Hastings Street
Vancouver B.C. Canada V6B 1P1

New Message
Please login to post a reply