Welcome To The MagIndustries HUB On AGORACOM

Free

Here are some notes from numbers581 from another site. They are accurate as i listened to the C.C. myself. The exec's at Mag seam confident and the C.C. was short but sweet. And a thank-you to numbers for all his work on MAA aswell. Cheers!!!!!!

Here are the highlights:

- COMPLANT completing their technical, legal and financial due diligence. They currently have staff in the ROC and this DD process will be concluded by the end of May
- on track for final agreements by the end of July
- PIA approved via the ROC Council of Ministers. It is now going through parliament and is expected to be set in law in "a short period of time" (Rich)
- Oba's trip to China was successful. He issued a favourable report to the President and is recommending the MAG/ COMPLANT partnership and rapid progress towards construction
- analysts poking around about any need for a further equity raise. Denied by Mag -- about 10 minutes of conversation resulted in mag reaffirming the terms and conditions of the framework and the same messages re project management/financial management they communicated via their March presentations (I thought they did a good job keeping this clear)
- SDIC connection re financing (access, better terms) was well articulated

Next step in the May 19th conference. We'll listen to see if any further details are provided. it will also be an opportunity for MagIndustries to make their case to American funds and other US investors.

Given this guidance EPC/financing information before June 16 is very doable.
CHIP OFF THE OLD BLOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
New Message
Please login to post a reply