Welcome To The Manicougan Minerals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

So they announced an AGS ( Annual, General , Special ) shareholders meeting with record date as of May 4, to be held June 8th.

My beef is they haven't confirmed on a location (or haven't disclosed the location), nor have I recieved any voting proxies. Now, i'm concerned with the "Special" meeting. obviously the market doesn't like that term because the shares are down $0.015 since they announced this meeting on April 8.

Seriously what gives ? Joseph personally tells me that some news is coming out ( in January !!! ) and the only news they report is they've finished with the GEO Tech survey (still waiting for anomalies and final survey data ) and second that they started drilling at Pickle Lake. (wow, with this news you can retire early book the flights people !)

I have a gut feeling that Mr. "Huston" is going to propose a reverse split. If this happens, please people I ask that you blow this stock out. I am very dissapointed with the lack of news flow and communications with this company. When somebody tells you something, they should stick to their word.

Let's hope sombebody in MAM get's this posting and reacts.

I hope that my gut is wrong.

New Message
Please login to post a reply