Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

To aid in your quest to continue believing...

“Dealing with the development and regulatory process for a drug has proven more

difficult than for devices,” Mann shares. “The enormous cost and time result from

the zero tolerance for risk in our country,” he adds. There are about 23.6 million

people in the U.S. who have diabetes and another 40 million or more who have

the beginnings of the disease and could benefit from this product. And there are

millions more worldwide who suffer from diabetes. Mann predicts the company’s

stock, MNKD on NASDAQ, will eventually soar."

Alfred E. Mann - A Mann of His Word

http://davidovit.com/articles/Al-Mann-Article.pdf

"But he is a visionary. “I think that what people say most about me is that I can
see the end when I start,” he shares. Though he is cognizant of hurdles, he is never
deterred by them or afraid of them. “Fear has never helped anyone do anything.”

New Message
Please login to post a reply