Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

This board seems awful quiet since OPC was banned. Unfortunate to see AU depart as a result of OPC's comments (which BTW, I did not see.) I remember putting Itell on IGNORE when I looked in at the Yahoo board a couple of years ago...and somehow felt the discussion became a little more tolerable. Itell made it appear to be a one man show at times posting as many as 60 times in 45 minutes. Some might recall the pumpers and know-it-alls such as daviscupper on that board.

By and large I think the people who post on this board are positive and intelligent with hopefully no axes to grind (they should post elsewhere.) I think the folks who monitor this board do a good job and for that I thank them.

Now to issue at hand: High volume and price spike would lead me to believe that a partnership may be announced soon. The chatter about PFE may be right. Because they failed once with Exubera doesn't necessarily mean they did not learn from the experience. I personally think they would be a good fit. MNKD needs financing to get it through the trials, without further dilution, and PFE could provide the funding. I don't see a buyout at this point or for the next couple of years, but one never knows, does one?

New Message
Please login to post a reply