Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free
Haven't posted for a while but have been following this board as well as some of the more rational posts over at Yahoo. This sums up what I know and don't know about this stock: I don't know if anything has been actually figured into today's stock price; I don't know if there is or is not a partner on the horizon; I do not know if the pps will jump after the Affinity results are published; I don't know if the results will be wildly positive; I don't know if there will be a large jump in pps as the company nears submission of the NDA. What I do know: My niece is a type 1 diabetic who has been injecting insulin six times a day for the past twenty years and hates it; I have several friends, all in their sixties, who have been injecting insulin for a number of years and they resent the fact that modern medicine has done nothing to change the delivery method; I know there are some ancillary companies who would like to see this fail...think needle manufacturing for one; and I know the stock is being manipulated by Market Makers and propgandists (for lack of a better word) as option expiration nears...almost like clockwork. I realize the company has let the stockholders down on more than one occasion, but the science from I understand is good, and the benefits great to diabetics. However, if the FDA can be manipulated as some have suggested in the past, into delaying approval or issuing another CRL, and the company has to fold their tent and go home, selling off some of their assets, the only real loser will be the type1 and type 2 diabetics. As I stated on the Yahoo board, the score would be: Big Money 1, People 0.
New Message
Please login to post a reply