Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free
Message: What is the latest trend analysis? And thoughts about Summer Street article?

I totally agree with you, but I'm also humble enough to realize I could easily be missing an angle on this stock. To me, all the information points to a very solid success with the trials, and I expected either a rise to the $9 range, or a "sell on news" mentality and the stock settling in the $7.5 - $8.25 range. What I didn't expect was this massive drop, and it has me worried I'm not seeing something.

I think MNKD is going to get FDA and if they can find a solid partner will be a big gainer in a year or so. The question I'm kicking around is do I get out now, let this noise settle, and jump back in... the only events coming up are Partner/Acquisition, FDA submittal, conference calls, and the random article that excites or scares people. Is that enough to get this ship back on the right course soon, or are they going to continue to beat it down for the next month or two? That's why I was hoping to get a little bit of technical insight because mine is fairly rudimentary, and hoping someone with more Biotech knowledge could confirm that the issue with the missing trial isn't as bad as Summer Street is trying to imply.

New Message
Please login to post a reply