Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Here’s the suggestion I’d like to make to better facilitate our needs as a group interested in MNKD as well as other BP’s and maybe other small cap stocks. What I would suggest is that you reply to this thread with your thoughts, and as a group we can decide what would be best for the majority. And I won’t be the least bit offended if the decision is to just leave well enough alone.

The Agoracom forum has been great for getting us away from the nonsense that pervades the YMB, and it allows us to have some serious discussion in a more efficient way. However, it has many limitations:

·No good way to categorize posts

·No good search function

·Heavy-handedness by Agoracom banning members for reasons unrelated to our board

·Lack of customization

·Format that is somewhat rudimentary

·Unable to see all the posts in a thread at once without opening each one

·??? I’m sure you can think of others

What I’d like to propose is a new platform. For several years, I’ve been an administrator on a forum for Green Mountain Coffee on the ProBoards platform. The link is GMCR.proboards.com if you want to see what it looks like – you don’t even have logon to see most of the boards on that forum. What I’ve done so far for us is create a forum on that platform for MNKD – MNKD.proboards.com. There are no posts there yet, but I have done some initial formatting and it could be usable immediately. I like the flexibility and more local control. It can be whatever we want it to be – you want a small cap board – you got it; miscellaneous biopharmas – no problem. We could very easily recreate the link library we have here – and make it better organized. We could choose some moderators – just to deal with the riff-raff and spammers that inevitably find their way onto the forum.

So if this interests any of you, take a look at the 2 boards I listed in the next few days and let me know what you think. If people are interested, we could start moving over there this weekend. But no big deal if that’s not what everyone wants.

New Message
Please login to post a reply