Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free
Message: Agoracom Members Questions for MNKD 2013 Annual Shareholders Meeting

Agoracom Members Questions for MNKD 2013 Annual Shareholders Meeting

1. Brentie98 5/2/13 - On October 5,2012 enrollment was complete. The six month trials plus one month follow up (and MNKD) tells us that the Study 171 should be done this month. Since that is the trial that we need for approval (Study 175 is gravy) and the "BLIND" will soon see the trial data, don't you think that they can at least tell us at the ASM that a preliminary look at the data is encouraging, or something to that effect. I think we deserve that, at least. Throw us a bone, Al.

2. Brentie98 5/2/13 - I know that it's early but could you tell us if the data you have already examined , looks positive?

3. Swingtrader88 5/2/13 - I would ask something about the filling equipment like:

a. "How quickly could the German manufacturing company deliver multiple filling lines to Danbury?"

b. The follow-up question would be: "How long would it take to install that equipment and bring it online as in fully operational with FDA approval to use?"

4. BobW 5/5/2013 –

a. Regarding financing, I would ask “How do you plan on paying back Al’s line of credit that is due January 2014?How does the company plan on financing operations in 2014?”

b. If the Affinity 1 trial is not completed before the annual meeting, I think some good questions are:

i. 1.How many patients have completed the Affinity 1 trial in its entirety, including follow up visits?

ii. 2.How many patients are still in the study that have not dropped or completed the study?

iii. 3.What is the expected date for the last patient to finish the trial in its entirety?

iv. 4.Same questions for the Affinity 2 trial.

c. If the Affinity 1 trial is completed, I think some good questions are:

i. 1.Can you comment on the difference in the reduction in A1C levels between the three arms of the trial (Afrezza with the medtone inhaler, Afrezza with the dreamboat inhaler, and insulin aspart)?

ii. 2.Can you comment on the number and severity of any episodes of hypoglycemia in the three arms of the study?

iii. 3.Where there any safety concerns in any arms of the study?

d. I would be careful in the phrasing of the questions on trial completion. When Al spoke about the trial in the last conference call, I believe that he included patients that did not complete their follow up visit in the number of patients that completed the trials. When Bob Baughman answered questions on the trial completion he quoted a different number of completed patients with the qualification that they completed the trial in its entirety.

5. WDNering 5/11/2013 – If MNKD has been meeting with the FDA, has there been documentation and agreement of the meetings?

New Message
Please login to post a reply