A Fintech Company utilizing the power of AI Technology, Data science and machine learning to help educate Canadians to build and manage credit to improve their financial wellness
Message: VIDEO - Marble Financial (MRBL:CSE) Fintech App Uses Artificial Intelligence To Nurse Canadians Finances Back To Health
Almost everybody reading this knows about and even uses wearables for their physical health and wellness. From Apple Watch to FitBit, these wearables monitor everything from physical activity to heart rates and even sleep patterns to determine if you are living a healthy lifestyle and recommend how to achieve one. They monitor, analyze and recommend your best course of action.
Marble Financial $MRBL $MRBLF does the exact same thing for your financial health and wellness. $MRBL is a Fintech company utilizing the power of Artificial Intelligence, Data Science and Machine Learning to help Canadians manage and improve their financial wellness. Make no mistake about it, $MRBL isn't a glorified credit score service. It is an ingenious platform that tells you:
- When to pay bills (not just the due date)
- How much to pay (not just the minimum)
- Which debts to prioritize
- ... and so much more
MyMarble is so good that it was selected as 1of 5 finalists for the Consumer Lending Platform of the Year Category at the Canadian Lenders Association 2020 Leaders in Lending Awards, presented by BMO.
An incredible ROI (Return On Investment) for MyMarbl users who increase their credit score in months, leading to better interest rates on their credit cards, car loans or mortgages - resulting in HUGE savings for the rest of their lives.
Moreover, for those in SERIOUS financial health distress, use of MyMarbl for just a few months can mean the difference in even getting a loan in the first place.
Finally, MyMarbl is even a great tool for those who have good credit but have room enough to improve and save serious money on their credit instruments.
HOW BIG OF A PROBLEM IS THIS?
It is a serious problem that #COVID19 has only made worse:
- 50% Of Canadians Are Living Paycheck to Paycheck
- For Every $1 of income, carrying $1.71 in debt
Clearly, Canadians are in serious need of financial health and wellness. Unfortunately, the worse your financial condition, the less likely you're going to get professional financial guidance from professionals who focus on the other 50% of the market. $MRBL couldn't be coming along at a better time for Canadians - and soon to be for Americans with $MRBL announcing plans to be in the United States this year.
GREAT BUSINESS MODEL
What investors will really like about the $MRBL business model is that it has 2 powerful elements:
- Business To Consumer (B2C) - This is an obvious one given the nature of the product. $MRBL provides consumers with a freemium model (free model with good tools; paid model $29.99/month for the full suite)
- Business To Business (B2B) - This isn't an obvious one but it is ingenious because financial professionals and institutions lose opportunities when a customer doesn't have adequate credit. Rather than losing the customer, putting them on MyMarbl helps rehabilitate a rejected customer's credit and turns them into a full customer months later
This overview is only the tip of the iceberg about Marble Financial, a disruptive technology company using Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to improve the financial health and wellness of people who need it the most.
Watch this great interview with CEO Karim Nanji to learn everything you need to know about $MRBL and where it is going.
Please login to post a reply