Welcome To The Maxim Resources Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Initiating coverage on Maxim Resources Inc.

posted on Oct 25, 2008 10:33AM

I found something you might find interesting. If you would like to see this interesting TIDBIT OF INFORMATION send me a private message with your email address:

Why would you do this you ask? Well.... for example it will help fill in the blanks from below........

1. Analyst Report:

We are initiating coverage on Maxim Resources Inc. (TSX-V: MXM, Frankfurt: M5H.F, OTCBB: MXMSF) and expect the company’s
market capitalization to reach C$______million over an 18–36 month horizon, with a corresponding target price of ($_____) per share.

2. Valuation Matrix

We have valued Maxim Resources using the Discounted
Cash Flow (DCF) and Market Capitalization (MCap) approach. Our key assumption is that the company will meet production targets of _______. We discounted future cash flows (forecasted for 2008-2015) with a cost of equity of _______%.

3. Income Statement

Maxim Resources Inc. (TSX-V: MXM, Frankfurt stock exchange: M5H, OTCBB: MXMSF) is an attractive investment avenue for investors keen on benefiting from rising crude oil and natural
gas prices. The company is preparing to ramp up production at its properties in the coming financial year. The drilling of four development wells at Trinidad is expected to significantly boost reserves of_______ and production by_______.

I cant cut and past this report ...... It is quite lengthy and detailed. It looks to be produced and distributed in AUGUST.

WELL Worth the READ.

Weekend REGARDS,

Tommer

New Message
Please login to post a reply