Welcome To The Maxim Resources Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Maxim targets new audiences

posted on Nov 13, 2008 10:56AM

Drilling commenced in October with the first development well. This well has been drilled and communicated as being commercially viable for production. The second well has also been drilled and an announcement yesterday indicates a better-than-expected net pay success. The next two wells are scheduled to be drilled and ready for completion by the first week of December.

All four wells are expected to be tied in and placed into production by the end of this year 2008.

In an effort to keep investors better informed and to increase investor awareness, Maxim has recently produced a new brochure for dissemination. This brochure is being sent out to large institutions, money managers, financial planners ...etc in a best effort to target new audiences.

Here is a direct link to view the new Brochure:
http://www.maximresources.com/corpor...

If you have any questions or would like to learn more, I invite you to contact me at anytime.

Sincerely,

Colin Campbell

(604) 630-0280

1-888-882-8891

[email protected]

I converted it to a JPEG File and thought it might be appreciated if I post it here. I am glad to learn Maxim is ramping up efforts to promote current events – the brochure looks good too:

Tommer

New Message
Please login to post a reply