Welcome To The Maya Gold & Silver Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Maya Gold has posted more than a double since I've mentioned it in early November and is not forming Bullish Pennant. This is a continuation pattern typically occurring after a large increase in price. It's a short lived formation that typically breaks out after 10 days with a maximum duration of 3 weeks. The way to trade it is to keep track of the upper trend line and as it pierces that line, with heavy volume, enter with a long position. In the case of Maya Gold & Silver, the entry price should be $0.55 or near there. I would like to see a few more days and see how it does when it gets near the apex. As long as it continues to post higher lows, I might take a position in it before as it touches the lower trend line. This would be the aggressive entry and you'd have to make sure you have a stop in place. A good stop might be at $0.46 or $0.45, or where your stomach can handle. Target on an Bullish Pennant is the vertical distance of the opening of the Pennant. So in this case, we are looking at $0.13, making the target on a valid breakout at $0.68 for gains of 23.6% from $0.55.

See here for chart and here for other weekly picks.

Cheers!

New Message
Please login to post a reply