Welcome to the McFaulds Lake HUB on AGORACOM

Discuss the various junior resource companies within the McFaulds Lake Area

Free

By the by, I once long ago bought a stock on a poster's ringing endorsement without adequate DD. I trusted this posters wise counsel, and still chat with him. I got my head handed to me on that one, complete with a fresh haircut. And it only took a couple weeks being gone in the truck and not able to pay attention. He later mentioned that he had goofed and bailed. Well, I was the brain sturgeon that pulled the trigger, so I didn't say, "NOW ya tell me! Hee Hee. Wasn't much money lost anyway, probably worth every dime. Just like the old saying "If you loan someone 20 bucks and they don't come around to pay it back it was the best 20 you ever spent.

I've got 16 or 17 stocks over 3 accounts includin Momma Truckers. Lot of em' are freebies now, tossed in a corner, collecting dust waiting for the big payday. Totally different than, for example Alcollard and trader types. But I still learn a pile from folks like Al and so many others. You can also learn a fair bit sometimes from folks that seem to be bashin. For example, UC was late filing last year too. Two years in a row. Spooky. Maybe. You tell me. This Kaiser bottomfishin fella has an opinion on some area plays. Anyone who fishes can't be all bad, but I don't know anything about these letter writers and have not seen the fish he claims to have caught. It's one thing if they are Muskie. Nother if they are smelt.

Nuff fer now. Nice chattin with y'all. Good idea this board and whole agora thing. Better than silly"Outhouse"

The Trucker

New Message
Please login to post a reply