Welcome to the McFaulds Lake HUB on AGORACOM

Discuss the various junior resource companies within the McFaulds Lake Area

Free

No John, I said that that BMK did not and could not have any claims adjoining NOT's discovery claim, or in the immediate vicinity, which was contrary to what you others were stating at the time. The discussion was never finished because you got mad, said nasty things, and would no longer talk about it. I also never said anything about your meteorite theory, until I mentioned it on this board. If you care about facts, as you claim, I challenge you to go look at my posts on that and the BMK issue...

My apologies to Al for this crap, but I should have known better... You think you're always right, even when others point out with facts that you are wrong, and you make things up to support your claims, which is why I will never value your contributions to any forum, and which is why anyone reading your posts on this or any forum should be wary.

You also had an opportunity to be humble and reciprocate with an apology, but you had to go and accuse me of something else and create another issue.

I should be getting more than one apology from you (now you're putting words in my mouth), but don't worry, I know you are incapable...

B.

New Message
Please login to post a reply