Develops, manufactures and markets a robust line of rapid diagnostic tests that address some of today's greatest healthcare challenges, including HIV and Hepatitis C.

Free

I didn't buy this at all. I had received a e-mail promoting this on weds night 2- 3 weeks ago at that time it was about 40 cents. the next day it rose to 70 plus, thought about getting in the next day but it opened above $1 decided to stay out. It closed above a buck, and the next trading day. After that we have what we have now.

I was on a live trading webinar for e-minis Weds and the trader was aware of who was buying and how much. I asked if they had level 2.

"No" was the reply.

"I have a floor trader telling me who's buying" These guys know when people buy and the average size of the buys.

Small investors like us will by a few thousand shares, these guys hundreds of thousands at a time and cause the market to swing up and down at will.

So when we buy high they sell to us, then when they decide to short the market they sell and we watch helpless (more like stunned) as the price plummetts while these guys get rich.

I have decided to be in position not to trade blind any more. These guys don't and we are like lambs to the slaughter in this game..

We need to educate ourselves more before we invest. We need to know who's buying and why and who's selling and why, and in what volumes.

Warren Buffet

Rule 1 "Protect your investment"

Rule 2 "See rule 1"

Take care

Rogers

New Message
Please login to post a reply