Develops, manufactures and markets a robust line of rapid diagnostic tests that address some of today's greatest healthcare challenges, including HIV and Hepatitis C.

Free

Email from Dr.Smith encouraging!!

posted on Jun 27, 2008 03:51AM

Questions from me:

Good morning Dr.Smith,
I must say that I am quite disappointed with the share price and really starting to worry. I am hoping you can provide some words of wisdom for me.
Here are a couple of questions:
1- How are sales going?
2- Will we ever see our CEO on BNN?
3- Could you give an estimate as to when we will turn a profit?
4- I am from XXXXXX; can I visit the lab and office in Halifax?
5- My Self Directed Rsp has an average cost of 68¢, Is this a once in a lifetime buying opportunity? Could we be trading at $10.00 again in a few years. What is the company's short and long term target?

Sincerely,
XXXXXXXXX

Answers:

Dear XXXX;- Thanks for your multiple questions and I will respond as well as I can within the bounds of what is proper and legal for a publicly traded company. There are always many things happening within a global company such as MedMira that is not at the stage to share.
1- Sales are steady and our best customer, the USA, is constant with a growing interest in our multiple testing abilities. Russia is promising and the India order continues to be worked on. There are other areas that we are focusing on as well.
2- We did not make it on BNN-TV as anticipated in mid March. There is no guarantee when we will be allowed the spot but be assured we will take it when available because there is no reason not to and would help awareness of MedMira.
3- We are cautious in predicting a date for profitability as there are so many variables. We are looking forward to a strong year and will do as well as we can.
4- As we deal with HIV, although supposed to be inactive, we do not encourage tours and visits to avoid possible difficulties. We had a group of student technologists from community college in Grand Falls, NB visit and we try to accommodate those types of persons. Our production facility at this time is separate and is what people expect to see happening. Our manufacturing is more “chemical” and that is here with R&D in Head Office. We host businesses on occasion but do not encourage.
5- As you know, last November on very little news, the stock price quickly went from $0.10 to $1.48 and closed at $1.21. With the type of news we hope to be able to release, there is every reason to believe that we could see the same, and better, in the not too distant future. That will be for the market to judge and we cannot, or should not try, and predict that.
Short term targets are to have Quarterly Financials that reflect increased revenues, back to back leading to profitability. Long term target is to become a world leader with our patented, unique flow-through technique that allows multiple testing for many different infectious diseases, cancers and other conditions that benefits from rapid and accurate diagnosis. While it will be used in hospitals and other settings, it could answer to the needs of the future where people want to assume more control of there own health and be true partners in their own care with self testing. Could MedMira again trade at $10.00 ? The market will decide.
Regards. Jim Smith, IR & Corporate Affairs.

(Strunglong - I agree......#5 is what I like......)

Barz

New Message
Please login to post a reply