A gold and base metal company with focus on the Timmins mining camp

Free

I like what I see

posted on Nov 02, 2007 06:09AM
What is there not to like about this company?: - Exploring for gold, nickel and Uranium…all within Canada - Only 61,825,704 O/S shares - Assay results like this: 28 of the 54 samples exceeded 10.0 g/t gold 20 of the 54 samples exceeded 28.0 g/t gold 5 of the 54 samples exceeded 100.0 g/t gold The maximum assay was 843.72 g/t gold Significant widths of the mineralized system include: 33.3 g/t gold over 1.0 metres 12.7 g/t gold over 3.0 metres -Two drills have been mobilized with drilling planned to start this week. Twelve holes have been selected on Induced Polarization (IP) anomalies, of these 6 are located in close proximity to the gold in trench results previously announced (new releases of September 6, 2007 and September 19, 2007). Other holes will be drilled on geological targets. A total of up to 2500 metres will be drilled. Following previously announced gold results from trenches, the surface program of trenching, geology and sampling has continued. There are 200 samples still in the laboratory for which the company is awaiting assays. Some of this data will be used to spot additional holes. - Their latest Private Placement is completed as of today. I love these no-brainers!!
New Message
Please login to post a reply