A gold and base metal company with focus on the Timmins mining camp

Free

Spoke to Hansen at MKR

posted on May 05, 2008 07:47AM

This morning I had two espresso coffees to get me going but I want you to know that my phone conversation this morning with Hansen is what I really needed to get my motor going. The bulk of the conversation focussed on the McFauld’s property but also included other properties belonging to MKR. Before I post some info from the conversation I want everyone to know that I asked Hansen for permission to post on Agoracom. The following is a brief summary of our discussion today:

1. MKR is taking a different approach with respect to the McFauld’s area. MKR is focussing on gravity anomalies instead of magnetic anomalies.

2. Information on gravity anomalies was abstained from the regional government surveys.

3. Perused gravity anomalies because the area was too crowded to stake land near NOT.

4. Was surprised that few in the area had considered gravity anomalies in light of the fact that they are present in major Ni discoveries around the world (Norilsk, Sudbury...and many others). Had discussions with other experts in the field on this subject. (I’m not going to mention names)

5. Stated that the presence of gravity anomalies is a strong indication of a large deposit. Again he mentioned Norilsk, Sudbury and others.

6. Completed airborne survey of the area. News release will come out in the next few days.

7. Kept quite about the whole thing because they were in the process of staking land.

8. He apologized for the poor website .Told Hansen that he has a good story and should look at Agoracom for help. If nothing else I may have tweaked his curiosity.

9. MKR is not the only company looking at gravity anomalies. May look at JV to acquire more land containing gravity anomalies.

I encourage the members on this board to give Jens Hansen a call. He by far one of the most pleasant and informative company presidents I have spoke to. I know I will call him when I have a question about the McFauld’s area.

Rosehill

New Message
Please login to post a reply