Welcome To The Metanor Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Metanor (MTO-V) is a new Canadian Gold Producer located in Quebec. It reached commercial production on December 1, 2013 and will produce 50,000 oz in calender 2014 with a present all-in cash cost of $1,018US.

Free
Message: mto sprott natural resource symposium vancouver july 17-20

2872 Sullivan Road suite 2, Val-d’Or, Qc Canada J9P 0B9Telephone: 819-825-8678 Fax: 819-825-1222 Email:[email protected]Email: [email protected] Website: www.metanor.caTSX.V: MTO-V 

BOOTH 17

Metanor Inc. is a Quebec based emerging gold producer having its main assets, the Bachelor mine and the Barry project, in addition to over 15,000 ha of exploration property,  located in the mining-friendly jurisdiction of Quebec in the heart of the Urban-Barry Camp.

With the support of strategic investors, a strong management team experienced at all levels of project development and project financing; Metanor is seeking growth through the development of its properties using a partnership approach with local communities.     

Metanor is a company with multi-project growth potential.  Amongst its assets is the Bachelor mine; a cash-flow positive self-extract gold mine with on-site processing facilities, the only permitted mill located in the very promising Urban–Barry mining camp.

Presenter: Pascal Hamelin, President and Chief Operating Officer, holder of a Mining Engineering Degree decreed by Polytechnique Montréal, Mr. Hamelin is a member of the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec (Professional order of engineers) since September 2009, and of Professional Engineers Ontario since July 1993.

Mr. Hamelin cumulates twenty-five years of progressive and relevant experience in mining operation project management, as well as in surface and underground mining operations. This experience was acquired (March 1991 to October 2007) mainly in the Stobie, McCreedy East, Copper Cliff North and Garson mines belonging to Inco Limited. Mr. Hamelin was Mine Manager of the Lamaque mine from October 2007 to May 2009. He then worked as Mine Manager for the Lake Pelletier project (Rouyn-Noranda) and Lake Herbin mine (Val-d’Or) of Alexis Minerals Corporation (May 2009 to September 2010). During his career, Mr. Hamelin has also performed and completed several mining pre-feasibility and feasibility studies.

Fairmont Hotel Vancouver

Host Hotel - Fairmont Hotel Vancouver, 900 W. Georgia St., Vancouver, BC V6C2W6, Canada. Telephone: +604-684-3131.

To Make Reservations: CALL: +800-441-1414 or +604-684-3131; FAX: +604-662-1924.  Please be sure to refer to our group code:  SPROTT, or click here to book online.

New Message
Please login to post a reply