Welcome to the Mezzi Holdings Hub On AGORACOM

Click "edit fast facts" to make changes

Free

Yea...I agree. I was disappointed myself. I was expecting some major material news instead. I mean...it was just an update. The stockhouse message boards are infested with bashers who post negative, defamatory comments from morning till night. And it's just not on the MZI board but also on the YFI board...and other boards where I hold shares. I can't for the life of me, figure out why anyone would waste their entire day ridiculing and name-calling shareholders when they (the bashers) have no stake in the play whatsoever. I still check the stockhouse boards...but only briefly because there is just too much trash to sift through.

Yea...we closed the day yesterday at 18.5 cents. Who would have thought? YFI dropped even more to end the day at .23 cents. I don't even want to talk about how my gold stocks did. Once good news is disseminated, share prices will rebound. For now....hunker down...enjoy the summer...and if you've got some extra coin....and you think the time is right....it may be wise to pick up some more shares... average down ...and get a bigger band for your buck once the prices rebound.

deet

New Message
Please login to post a reply