Mill City Gold Corp

Exploration stage resource company - McFaulds Lake, On & Nevada

Free

Mill City adds senior geological consultant

posted on Jun 12, 2008 06:33AM

Mill City adds senior geological consultant

CALGARY, Jun 12, 2008 (Canada NewsWire via COMTEX News Network) --

TSX VENTURE SYMBOL "MC"

MILL CITY GOLD CORP. ("Mill City" and/or the "Company") is pleased to announce that Bruce Durham, P.Geo. has agreed to assume the role of senior geological consultant as the Company moves forward in its exploration program located in the Ring of Fire, McFaulds Lake area, northern Ontario.

A graduate of the University of Western Ontario, Mr. Durham has worked in mineral exploration for more than 30 years in various positions with junior mining companies exploring primarily for precious and base metal deposits in Ontario and Quebec, but also with companies exploring across Canada, in the USA, and in Africa. Mr. Durham has been an integral member or leader of various exploration teams credited with the discovery or definition of several significant mineral deposits including: the David Bell Mine (Hemlo), the Golden Giant Mine (Hemlo), the Redstone Nickel Mine (Timmins), the Bell Creek Mine (Timmins), several nickel-copper deposits on the Raglan South Project of Canadian Royalties that are being evaluated for their economic viability.

Currently the Executive Chairman of Temex Resources Corp., he was also President of Canadian Royalties from 2003-2006. He continues to serve as a Director of Canadian Royalties, a position he has held since 1998, and is also a Director of East West Corporation.

ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS

"James R. Brown"

James R. Brown

Chairman, President & CEO

The TSX Venture Exchange does not accept responsibility for the adequacy

or accuracy of this Release.

SOURCE: Mill City Gold Corp.

James R. Brown at (403) 640-0110 or visit the Company's website at www.millcitygold.com

Copyright (C) 2008 CNW Group. All rights reserved.

New Message
Please login to post a reply