Gold Producer With Recent Quarter Revenue of $10M
Located in one of the best mining jurisdictions in Canada
Why Monarch Gold?
- A gold producer with the Beaufor Mine located in one of the best mining jurisdictions in Canada
- A large portfolio of mining assets, including the Beaufor Mine, two mills (Camflo and Beacon), two advanced projects (Wasamac and Croinor Gold) and other exploration projects
- Upside potential and leverage to the gold price with the Wasamac project.
- (measured and indicated resource of 2.6 million ounces of gold)
300 Square KM Portfolio of Mining Assets
Recent Quarter Highlights
- Revenues of $7.8 million in the first quarter from the sale of 3,272 ounces of gold combined with revenue from custom milling, which grew by 16% during the quarter.
- Strong financial position, with $10.7 million in cash.
Feasibility study highlights:
- Solid output: Annual average gold production of 142,000 ounces over 11 years.
- High return: Pre-tax internal rate of return of 23.6%, net present value of $522 million and payback period of 3.6 years.
- Low production cost: Production cash costs of $720/oz (US$550/oz) and all-in-sustaining costs of $826/oz (US$630/oz).
- CAPEX: Initial capital expenditures of $464 million, including about $230 million for the mill and tailings facility.
- Strategic location: Mine infrastructure to be located on newly acquired land next to the Trans-Canada highway and 200 metres from the railway leading to all the main custom milling facilities.
- Strong exploration potential: Deposit largely underexplored at depth and along strike.
Comparable to Goldex and Young-Davidson mines
- Production activities at the Beaufor Mine will be temporarily suspended as of December 14, 2018, and the mine will be placed on care and maintenance.
- Corporation will continue its exploration activities at the Beaufor Mine in order to increase its gold resource over the longer term, given the many high-grade results obtained since the end of 2017.
Croinor Gold Property
Monarques Gold holds a 100% interest in the Croinor Gold property, an advanced gold project that is currently at the prefeasibility stage. The property consists of one mining lease and two non-contiguous blocks of claims for a total of 335 claims over a 151 km² area. A 1.5% NSR is applicable on the mining lease and only 44 claims.
The property lies in the Haig, Pershing, Tavernier, Tiblemont and Vauquelin townships, approximately 55 km east of Val-d'Or (75 km by road) and 27 km east of Louvicourt, the nearest town. The property is located in the municipality of Senneterre.
Pershing township has been explored since the early 1930s. The Croinor deposit was discovered in 1940. Several companies subsequently conducted exploration on the property.
McKenzie Break / Swanson
Pit constrained gold deposits located near Beacon Mill
Combined Measured and Indicated Resources
Strong Shareholder Base
12 Month Stock Chart