Gold Producer With Recent Quarter Revenue of $10M
Located in one of the best mining jurisdictions in Canada
Why Monarques Gold?
- A gold producer with the Beaufor Mine located in one of the best mining jurisdictions in Canada
- A large portfolio of mining assets, including the Beaufor Mine, two mills (Camflo and Beacon), two advanced projects (Wasamac and Croinor Gold) and other exploration projects
- Upside potential and leverage to the gold price with the Wasamac project.
- (measured and indicated resource of 2.6 million ounces of gold)
300 Square KM Portfolio of Mining Assets
Q4 Highlights (June 30th)
- Production of 4,695 ounces in the fourth quarter, down 5% from 4,932 ounces in the previous quarter.
- Average selling price of $1,617 (US $1,273) per ounce ($1,610 or US $1,268 since the acquisition on October 2, 2017).
- Production cash cost of $1,609 (US $1,267) per ounce sold ($1,532 or US $1,206 since the acquisition on October 2, 2017).
- All-in sustaining cost of $2,005 (US $1,579) per ounce sold ($1,770 or US $1,394 since the acquisition on October 2, 2017).
- Revenues of $10.0 million in the fourth quarter from the sale of 4,589 ounces of gold combined with revenue from custom milling, which was up 31% quarter-over-quarter.
- Strong financial position, with $15.0 million in cash.
Ongoing Feasibility Study on 2.6 million Ounce Deposit
Comparable to Goldex and Young-Davidson mines
- Production activities at the Beaufor Mine will be temporarily suspended as of December 14, 2018, and the mine will be placed on care and maintenance.
- Corporation will continue its exploration activities at the Beaufor Mine in order to increase its gold resource over the longer term, given the many high-grade results obtained since the end of 2017.
Croinor Gold Property
Monarques Gold holds a 100% interest in the Croinor Gold property, an advanced gold project that is currently at the prefeasibility stage. The property consists of one mining lease and two non-contiguous blocks of claims for a total of 335 claims over a 151 km² area. A 1.5% NSR is applicable on the mining lease and only 44 claims.
The property lies in the Haig, Pershing, Tavernier, Tiblemont and Vauquelin townships, approximately 55 km east of Val-d'Or (75 km by road) and 27 km east of Louvicourt, the nearest town. The property is located in the municipality of Senneterre.
Pershing township has been explored since the early 1930s. The Croinor deposit was discovered in 1940. Several companies subsequently conducted exploration on the property.
McKenzie Break / Swanson
Pit constrained gold deposits located near Beacon Mill
Combined Measured and Indicated Resources
Strong Shareholder Base
12 Month Stock Chart