Welcome To The Montello Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Investor Inquiries: 604-649-0080

Free
i take my hat off to Mr. Dennis Petke for providing his alarming update to the shareholders about materiel transactions not being reported to the company's Financial Officer. it took a lot of guts to do that. Materiel transactions could range from simply not providing receipts for authorized expenditures to the CFO, to unauthorized use of company funds/assets or not documenting all income thereby having inaccurate company ledgers. Having the CFO put it in writing and place it in a MEO communications release makes me very suspicious. Agoracom, How do we request a full investigation into the matter with the proper authorities? If after a full investigation it is proven that wrong doing occurred that necessitates prosecution, I want the guilty people to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. I have some of my life savings in this company and the Lord said, "An eye for an eye! And I believe in the Lord and his teachings. Agoracom, how can we protect the shareholders by obtaining a full investigation. please help us. I recommend MEO temporally appoint the CFO as the new CEO, until the investigation is concluded. we need the shareholders to united with Agoracom to provide a consolidated front.
New Message
Please login to post a reply