Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: New Pacer PLAINTIFFS' UNOPPOSED MOTION FOR EXTENSION OF TIME
"I certainly don't think you are stupid, nor do I consider myself all that wise. However, when you comment on legal matters, you are outside your field, while I am in mine" Ron, you are exactly right on about that. But what I do know is that when the boss gives a deadline, I get it done before that deadline. Inability to get things done on time, like filing financial statements, being prepared for court, having the product delivered on time, whatever you do in life, if you can't be counted on to get it done on time, it smacks of being a loser. We are invested with these guys because we are betting on them being winners. While it is only a 2 day extension, it still rubs me wrong. 2 days, 2 hours, 2 weeks, it still means you didn't get it done on time. As you explain, it is not all that uncommon and you suggest it not worthy of being concerned. I trust your judgement in this matter and like I said appreciate your candor.
New Message
Please login to post a reply