Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

i am not saying a hostile takeover .. pohl has already claimed that there were MULTIPLE corportions interested in aquiring PTSC at the SHM.  In fact I think that one of the questions in the infamous letter sent by RON (and commented on by POHL)  pertained to selling PTSC and if they would consider selling to a private company (POHL said NO .. he would rather sell to a public one). someone correct me if i am wrong...

I think that you are right though ... they would have to purchase BOTH companies in order to make things work ... and by adding TPL to the equation you get more complications. Maybe there is a way to use the common company and make a deal happen.

If they do not sell then in order to get any play on the street I think that they would have to MAKE A PRODUCT (POHL has already said they have no plans to do so). I do not think that anyone could make a business solely on the sales of licenses even with this unusually great oppertunity PTSC has. but only time will tell

good night

New Message
Please login to post a reply