Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

SGE1 / Re: Turley on WallSt

in response to by
posted on Oct 25, 2007 03:09PM

I listened to the interview this morning and definitely came away unimpressed and non-plussed. HOWEVER, after a bit of reflection, I do think it's important to note that this interview was not geared at the likes of me and you and most here as we are in PTSC and very much in to the story and history of PTSC. What I think you need to keep in mind is that this and other interviews of this type are targeted to those who know little or nothing of PTSC. JT is simply hitting the very basic highlights in these interviews. He's stressing huge profits, NO debt, undervalued share price, income stream, and a plan to diversify into additional income streams. Very basic message, but I think intended to pique the interst of someone who knows little or nothing of PTSC into checking it out.

I've never heard Turley speak, but I definitely did NOT match that deep deep baritone with his face. Funny to match the voice with the face.

New Message
Please login to post a reply