Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

It appears to me that at least 2 of the T3 would prefer an ADR process and in a Calif court.  One still not known.

Does requesting the ADR route increase their odds on keeping it in Calif? I suspect it does.  Can TPL get these transferred to EDT? I suspect it might look bad should they even try.  Might TPL line up all remaining fence sitters and start legal action against them in the EDT, before any more decide to go the Calif ADR route?  Guess you would call that supplanting the precision strike with the nuclear option.  Obviously the Ts think there is an advantage, otherwise they would have waited for TPL to act first.  So how does TPL counter?  Or is this a good process for TPL until USPTO decides?   Even if a good process, I suspect TPL would prefer it take place in EDT, but perhaps no logic to that belief. No doubt some legal input might help about now.       Opty

New Message
Please login to post a reply